Whether it’s a tight spec, tight delivery or ramping up to large quantities, we work with you to make the impossible possible. Here’re just a few examples of some of the seemingly impossible situations that we’ve worked through with our customers.
- Damage Thresholds of up to 100 J/cm2
- Actual Coating Absorption of < 1ppm!
- High-Energy High-Reflector Coatings
- Coatings that Survive up to 1000° C
- Multi-element Ti:Sapphire Assembly — Completely Epoxy-Free!
- Monolithic Assemblies with λ/20 TWD
- Quick Ramp-up from 1,000 to 30,000 Units per Month
- Thickness Tolerances of ±100 Atoms
- YAG Chip Laser with Cladding on All Sides
Keep checking back here for more stories of the impossible being made possible!